Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Recession or bail out. In my limited way of comprehending I want to know how people on Wall Street could possibly think it's okay to buy on the margins when they have nothing to buy it with. I want to know how those CEOs and upper management of those companies going under maintain their retirement packages, multiple homes, bonuses and also get bought out -- if they have run their companies in the ground, they should have to forfeit all that they gained through their disastrous spending and lack of restraints. That is my humble opinion.

2 comments:

LeeBird3 said...

Just don't watch tne news and you won't have to wonder...I just flat out don't care...I know I should care, but I don't. I'm flying outta here early Friday morning! Woo hoo! How come you don't comment on my blog? I added you to my blogroll so that I can see if you have anything new on yours.

How ya feeling today? Hope you are getting better each day. Love you!

Train Up a Child -- Encouragement for Moms said...

To be honest, I haven't commented on anyone's. I'm just learning, and I do it when I have a few spirts. It's truly nothing personal. Show me when you are here so I can get educated. Ok?