Wednesday, September 17, 2008

OH MY LORD HAVE MERCY! MAGNESIUM NITRATE

WHO ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH THOUGHT PUTTING MAGNESIUM AND CITRATE OR WHATEVER TOGETHER WAS A GOOD IDEA? THEN WHO THOUGHT, "HMMM, I THINK I'LL DRINK THIS STUFF!!!!"

I downed (and by "downed" I mean the first chug was tolerable, but after that I thought I would choke on my tongue) the first 10 ounce bottle of M.C. at noon and about 1:30 PM my stomach started rumbling. It's so fizzy, and I typically don't drink anything fizzy. It's salty. And I love salty foods, so don't get me wrong, but this is so salty it about locks my jaws. Good Lord Almighty! I'm staring at the last 4 ounces of so. It's gotten to the point I take a swig of the MC and then drink some Gatorade just to get that gnarly taste out of my mouth. I tried brushing my teeth after the first one but I still tasted it.

Oops, gotta go.

No comments: