Tuesday, September 23, 2008

God is in control.

Have you ever prayed about a situation, and left it to God's discretion, and then once you did, and things begin to start happening the way you don't want them to go...what do I do? I have no choice but to trust. I trust God that nothing is a surprise to Him. I trust God that He loves this person for whom I am praying very much, and will do whatever is necessary. That's been my prayer. My prayer has been, "God, do whatever it takes to bring this person to understand the full breadth, the full width, and the full depth of His love and forgiveness." It is also my prayer that this person will be accepting of it. I see it in motion and it scares me. It doesn't scare me because I'm not in control, because if I were in control there is no hope. It just scares me for the trial this person is going to have to endure and the cost it will take on the family of this person. I pray the family will be able to endure the hardship this loved one is about to bring on others. I pray for wisdom, guidance and courage for this family. God is in control. He protects those He loves. He disciplines those He loves.

1 comment:

LeeBird3 said...

Amen....can't wait to see you!!